Fun & Spooky Monster Smoothies!
Updated: Oct 12, 2020
It's my favorite time of year to make all things spooky & of course have the best time with my boys! I've teamed up with some of my favorite Insta Mamas to share some fun crafts, recipes & DIY's. Seriously you don't want to miss out on all of these!
Here's What You Need :
- 2x Wine Glasses ( Grabbed ours from the Dollar Store)
- Fruit + Veggies ( We had Apple, Spinach, Pineapple + Orange)
- 8oz Juice, Water or Milk to add in your smoothie
- Icing + Food Coloring Gel ( We used black + green)
- Whipped Cream
- Assorted Sprinkle Mix
- Halloween Party Straws
1. Mix your frosting + food coloring to desired color .
I used my finger to spread around the rim of the glass because it seemed to be much easier than with a mini spatula.
2. Added our candy eyeballs & of course ALL of the sprinkles to the rim.
(Make sure this is one of the first things you do so the icing can harden)
3. Add all of your ingredients to your blender
(here you will also add your green + black food coloring. You may have to add more depending on how dark you would like the smoothie to be )
4. Blend Blend Blend!
5. Obviously taste test to make sure you don't need to add anything ! lol I added a tiny bit of honey to sweeten but a tablespoon of sugar works too
6. Pour in your glass + Top with Whipped Cream/Sprinkles
Finally ENJOY your delicious Monster Smoothie!
Follow Along To See Some Of The Awesome Crafts , Recipes + DIY's !